FlowStore Statement on The Corona Virus (Covid-19) Situation
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic continues to disrupt our daily lives, FlowStore is still fulfilling customer orders across the UK, Belgium and Netherlands.
Austen Jonas, Managing Director, Flowstore, said: “We are pleased that we have not experienced any disruptions in the supply chain and still stock in excess of £1m worth of inventory. All functions are fully operational and we continue to implement work from home policy for those that are able to do so which allows us to maintain safe social distancing work conditions.”.
“We will do everything in our means to ensure we support in any way we can, and I am honoured to work with such a great team, who are willing to go that extra mile for a cause such as this.”
FlowStore is still fully committed to keeping our production team and their families safe, and as such have implemented the following measures:
- FlowStore has provided hand sanitisers to all staff, with NHS advice displayed in all work areas used by multiple staff
- Anti-bacterial hand-wash in the kitchen and restrooms
- Social distancing has been applied throughout the production space with each member of the team having their own workstation and tools
- All office staff are working from home, apart from one person to ensure production team have all they need
- All non-essential travel has been stopped
- All visitor access has been stopped
As of 12th December 2021, FlowStore continues to receive stock from suppliers and supply complete solutions to customers with no delivery delays experienced. FlowStore will provide updates as the situation progresses but is confident that its increased stock holdings of circa £1M will mean that the supply chain will not be interrupted as a result of shortages of materials.
Flowstore Systems Ltd | | www.flowstore.co.uk
Flowstore Systems is an Employee Owned business since 2017